NUTRITION FOR WOMEN'S HORMONAL HEALTH
- Nutritional therapy to regulate the menstrual cycle, treat and relieve PMS symptoms, menstrual syndrome and other changes such as polycystic ovarian syndrome (PCOS).
- Nutritional therapy to boost fertility and prepare for pregnancy.
- Nutritional therapy to improve the health of mother and baby during pregnancy, breastfeeding, and postpartum recovery.
- Nutritional therapy to reduce the symptoms of menopause and improve women’s metabolism and nutrition at this stage in life.
- Nutritional therapy for hormone disorders such as diabetes, thyroid conditions, adrenal gland disorders, etc.
MAJOR DIETARY CHANGES
- Diets to gain or lose weight.
- Changes in type of diet (vegan, vegetarian, macrobiotic, paleo, ketogenic ...).
- Anti-inflammatory diets for chronic inflammatory diseases such as cancer or autoimmune diseases.
- Diets designed to improve nutrition, prevent inflammatory diseases and slow down the ageing process.
- Fasting and intermittent fasting.
- Nutritional screening and treatment for food intolerances and food sensitivities.
- Personalised studies of the intestinal microbiota and treatment of imbalances such as bacterial overgrowth (SIBO) or chronic candida overgrowth.
- Nutritional treatment for celiac disease, inflammatory bowel disease and intestinal permeability.
- Nutritional treatment for other conditions such as constipation, ulcerative colitis, chronic acid reflux, irritable bowel syndrome, etc.
The Nutrition Department Team